By Lonely Planet,Andy Symington,Carolyn Bain,Cristian Bonetto,Peter Dragicevich,Anthony Ham,Anna Kaminski
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Scandinavia is your passport to the main proper, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. Cruise via Norway's majestic fjords, glide in Iceland's Blue Lagoon or pattern Copenhagen's most interesting new-Nordic delicacies; all together with your depended on shuttle better half. Get to the guts of Scandinavia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Scandinavia go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit counsel, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra profitable commute event - historical past, artwork, literature, cinema, track, structure, landscapes, natural world and delicacies.
- Over forty five maps
- Covers Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Tallinn and extra
eBook good points: (Best seen on capsule units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps hinder roaming and knowledge fees
- Effortlessly navigate and bounce among maps and stories
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook adventure
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Bookmarks and quickly seek capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to techniques' web pages
- Zoom-in maps and pictures
- Inbuilt dictionary for speedy referencing
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Scandinavia, our so much entire advisor to Scandinavia, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for only a few of the locations incorporated during this advisor? payment out the appropriate Lonely Planet trip courses, our so much finished courses that either disguise the head attractions and take the roads much less travelled.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Andy Symington, Anna Kaminski, Anthony Ham, Carolyn Bain, Cristian Bonetto, Peter Dragicevich.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed visitor group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.