[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4747: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4749: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4750: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3882)
efnet#simracing Racing League - View topic - Boring stuff.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Boring stuff. 

;)

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 am
Profile WWW

8-)

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 am
Profile WWW

Great stuff Bryan. Keep 'em coming. Excellent quality too. :D

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Like !!

On the edge - :D

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am

Not boring to me at all, but I'm an admitted fanboi :)

Thanks for sharing those. Now, did you go out an pick up a budget guitar yet?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Thanks for sharing! The in-car from Mid-O is neat! Sounds like some serious heel-and-toeing. And there's nothing the sound of a Z, be it from 1972 or forty years later.

What do the vertical bars connect to? Is part of the roll cage under the dash? I know the DP's and GT's have that kind of thing, but they don't have to deal with street-car pieces in the way.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

I've never asked what the center bars connect to exactly, but it's got to be either part of the cage that goes behind the dash, or part of the firewall or transmission tunnel on the chassis. I don't tend to notice them in the car, only in video. It's a beefy cage!

And Phil, no, fraid not on the guitar front. No room at the moment with most of my stuff in storage anyway - maybe when I move again!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:02 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]